Temp Maternity Cover - 1 year - Office Admin
We are a seeking a reliable, switched on administrator with a positive “Can Do” attitude to join a family business based in Dursley. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for an all-around administrative role, who is versatile and happy to help in a variety of areas to support the business.
This will be a temporary maternity cover position for 1 year.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Start Date – 02.11.2020 Full time- 8.30am-5.00pm with 30mins for lunch
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Ownership & management of minor works, call outs and maintenance contracts.
- Collation & management of engineer’s diary, timesheets, H.R, expenses, training & reports.
- Creating purchase orders, invoices, credit notes and reports for customers and suppliers.
- Set up new contracts via Sage.
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Manage debtors and creditors accounts and generate reports for finance manager.
- Management of online sales tool software and office paper filing systems.
- Variety of internal administration using Microsoft software.
- General office admin: answering telephone, taking messages and managing stock.
Candidate Skills & Attributes
- Highly organised & have an eye for detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to multi-task & adapt to any situation
- Fast learner
- Good Academic Qualifications
- Excellent PC Skills
- Recent working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent people skills
- Knowledge of Sage
- Knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management
- Experience in a varied office environment
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Family Run working environment
- Christmas Shutdown
- 1 year position within an established company
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com - 07983876111.